[Mgs] Parts for Sale

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 07:55:28 MDT 2019

A few years ago I modified the front suspension on my 1971 MGB.  I did this to improve the handling.  While the car had about 90,000 miles on it when I made this change, the car handled fine in stock trim.  While I had it apart, I also changed the brake system parts so that I could switch over to silicone brake fluid.  Since all of the parts I replaced were in good usable condition, I kept all of the major parts.
Now that I am doing a major clean out of my garage, I have decided to get rid of all of these parts.  They include:
Brake Parts:
.  Brake Master Cylinder
.  Brake Disks.  Brake Calipers & hoses
Suspension Parts:
.  Vertical links.  Shock Absorbers.  Lower A-Arms.  Coil Springs.  Cross Member Mounting Bolts.  Misc. Front Suspension Hardware
If you are interested in any of these items, or either the brake package or suspension package, or if you know someone who might be, please contact me by email.  My prices will be reasonable, as my primary objective is to get rid of these parts.  I only hope to get something to compensate me for my time.  Keep in mind that most of these parts are very heavy, and therefore expensive to ship.  They will be shipped by US Mail from zip code 27376.
Thanks for your help with this.
Jack Wheeler