[Mgs] MG pickup

Dan DiBiase dan.dibiase at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 13:39:37 MDT 2019

Barrie, I know it seems counter-intuitive, but if you use the radio.com app
on your phone (free download) then perhaps you can pick up those stations
via streaming..... No signal issues then. Assuming radio.com is available
in Canada, and has those stations. If not them, then perhaps IHeartRadio
app might.

I use radio.com to listen to WFAN (sports talk from NYC) when driving
around Central NJ as the reception isn't so hot, even on AM.

Dan D
Central NJ USA
http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/