[Mgs] MG pickup

Dan DiBiase dan.dibiase at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 12:56:57 MDT 2019

Interesting you mention that MINI.... We have a 2009 MINI Cooper Hardtop
with a 6-speed manual that is actually great fun to drive. I just got back
from doing some errands with it, and had forgotten how great the exhaust
note is, windows up or down (like I had them today). Handles great, even in
non-S spec. My wife drives it to and from work and enjoys it as well. Only
reason I don't drive it more is the relatively weak A/C, compared to my
Mazda CX-5, and the vinyl seats that are brutal in the summer. As I'm a
Realtor, I need a roomier vehicle, and not showing up to appointments
soaked in sweat is always a good idea. ;-)

Dan D
Central NJ USA
http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/