[Mgs] MG pickup

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 05:26:03 MDT 2019

   Max’s Chinese-built British-name bike response made me curious. A quick Google lookup finds in the UK:  Pashley, Brompton, Shand and Enigma as bicycle manufacturers, Brooks still making saddles, and a host of component manufacturers.
   My wife’s bicycle, kept from junior high school years, is a Raleigh, made in Nottingham, girl’s frame, chain fully enclosed, with Sturmey-Archer three-speed.  It is possibly the smoothest bike I have ridden. Too bad for me that it is short, saddle-to-handlebars, as it is so comfortable to ride.
Bob