[Mgs] Interesting discovery

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Fri Apr 26 10:03:09 MDT 2019

Richard Lindsay via Mgs wrote on 4/25/19 2:43 PM:
> Hey Friends,
>     I just received a shipment from Victoria British. Its a TR6 coolant
> pipe from the water pump back to the rear of the head, for the heater.
> The fun bit is that the V.B. 2-792 part number sticker was placed over
> a Moss 865-080 part number sticker! That's a fun if puzzling
> discovery.

Was Moss printed on the sticker? Or was it just the Moss number printed
on the sticker?

It could well be that Moss is the importer and VB buys some things
wholesale through them.  There might be some other parts that VB buys
and sells to Moss.

Is Kelvin still on the list?  He might know what it happening. And if he
does, he might be able to say.

--
Larry Colen           LRC at red4est.com          http://red4est.com/lrc
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157612824732477/