[Mgs] Speaker locations

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Sun Sep 23 02:19:11 MDT 2018

Small ones in the door cards as per the factory.  Larger ones in the B-post cards.  Pods on the rear shelf.  MX5 seats or similar with them in the head restraints.  Maybe small pods under the dash.  Whilst the GT is inherently stronger than the roadster I wouldn't cut into the footwells, it's part of the strength in a frontal impact.