[Mgs] Speaker locations

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Sat Sep 22 12:48:15 MDT 2018

Hello folks,

I want to put a radio in my MGB GT and puzzled as to where to site the
speakers.   Is it alright to cut a circle in the body work either side
of where ones legs go - seemingly into the wing cavities?   I could then
cut holes in the panels to match.   I presume if I do that I should wrap
the speaker's backs in plastic in case of water ingress to the area.
The other option seems to be either side of the console well back
towards front?

Incidentally, as my car us nowhere near original, I am installing
Speedhut tach and speedo gauges - the latter is GPS driven...ohhhhahhhh
awesome

---