[Mgs] Test, forgive please

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Sun Sep 2 10:36:00 MDT 2018

Of course it works under Linux because it works under the subset version
of the Mongolian Operating System Thread although not encouraged by
Microsoft. One always hears   "...............to get the MOST out of
your Microsoft Operating System................"  With Linux you have to
decouple the notification thread to use the mega-based retro-active
recovery base.   If this fail you can go the Linux Help and print out
the routine - Make sure your printer is fully loaded with paper

On 9/1/2018 7:06 PM, Simon Matthews wrote:
> Ah, so it won't work under Linux then?
>
> Simon
> P.S. Let me congratulate you on your collection of buzz-words. They
> sound authentic!
>
> On Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 3:30 PM Barrie Robinson via Mgs
> <mgs at autox.team.net <mailto:mgs at autox.team.net>> wrote:
>
>     Let me explain!   Smart text is a derivative of cloned formatted
>     iso-text.   It takes the phased format of any pre-columnated
>     induced dialogue and reduces it to more logical stanza sized
>     script that is more readily understood provided the reader has his
>     computer set up in the negative loss of format mode.  If not then
>     the user must go to Microsoft help where it will help provided the
>     user enters the version of Windows, length of usage, rate of text
>     submissions as well as all parameters it uses to connect to the
>     Internet plus any deviations in the sub-set of memory aversions.
>     As it is a simplistic subject the "Help" facilities for all and
>     every "smart text" inquiry the answers will be put in a hidden
>     directory.  This directory can be found very easily by going to
>     the fifth lower level of the appropriate drop down screen.  Then
>     use file in a streamed path of dua-byte mode.
>
>     Hopefully that has cleared up the confusion
>
>     Cheers
>

>     On 8/31/2018 2:48 PM, Jim Tinkham via Mgs wrote:
>>     That'd be the opposite of a dumb text - like most of the network
>>     "news" shows....
>>
>>     On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 3:23 AM, PaulHunt73 via Mgs<mgs at autox.team.net> <mailto:mgs at autox.team.net>  wrote:
>>>     What is 'smart text'!?

---