[Mgs] Test, forgive please

Charley Robinson Charley38 at twc.com
Sun Sep 2 05:06:12 MDT 2018

Good gravy, what geek speak!!  I looked it up.  If you have a long word
or sentence that you use repetitively in your letters,etc: you can save
it in memory and use use a unique key to insert it in your letter
instead of having to type it out over and over.  I used to have a neat
little intuitive word processor that would do that. You'd stash the
lines or words in memory and use F1, F2, F3,and so on to recall each of
them & insert them into your text as needed.  Looks like some OS's or
WP's will accept the encoding (F1,F2...) and generate the line or word
from the code.

CR