[Mgs] 1973 mgb master cylinder

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Mon Nov 19 12:32:29 MST 2018

Just a thought about the shim:

It might be for preventing “rusting solid tight”.

Brake fluid can cause serious scalding, i.o.w. it might cause serious corrosion.

Having a “shim” might prevent this.

For Paul:

The single cylinder brake mc I think is easier to swap w/o removing the pedal box, than the US spec tandem cylinder, which is longer.

Cheers

Hans