[Mgs] 1973 mgb master cylinder

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Sat Nov 17 09:54:07 MST 2018

I can't answer that question, but I can say that with the earlier
single-circuit arrangement only two of the bolts are accessed from the
drivers footwell, the others are accessed from the engine bay.  Having said
that those two are the most difficult to access being high up on the
firewall!  The only saving grace for a LHD is that there may be less wiring
in the way.  Good luck, it was a real struggle getting those out on mine a
couple of years ago, let alone back in!  Kneeling on the ground and
reaching in is the only way I could do it

PaulH, aged 71 and 3/4.