[Mgs] Soliciting advice on an electrical problem

Charley Robinson Charley38 at twc.com
Tue Jul 24 06:09:23 MDT 2018

If you have 12V at the pump but it doesn't run then it's likely that the
ground connection in the boot is faulty.  All the grounds in the rear of
the car are connected to a lug held by a bolt & nut that hold the rear
license plate mount onto the car.  Clean that connection & see if the
pump runs.

CR