[Mgs] Doors won't close

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Wed Feb 28 17:53:59 MST 2018

Thanks for the reply.

I think what you are saying is that the rubber part should not have a tubular section. It definitely does, and that seems to be the too-thick part.

The second part doesn’t seem to apply — if I could close the door, I think I would only see fuzzy, not rubber, on the inside.

I called the Moss tech line about these seals, but they haven’t yet called me back as they promised…

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB