[Mgs] Another Technical Question - Never Mind

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 12:20:02 MST 2018

 Thanks, Paul.  You are correct.  My only question now is, why do I have this white/black wire going to nowhere?  Both the oil pressure gauge and tach are working.  The white/brown wire was taken out of service (before I moved it to the oil pressure sending unit) either by a previous owner, or the mechanic who installed my electronic distributor.  I don't know much about electronic distributors, so I just had my mechanic order and install it.  Is it possible one of the two wires (white/black or white/brown) was made obsolete by installation of the electronic distributor?  Thanks.
Jack