[Mgs] Brake shoes

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Mon Apr 23 01:20:26 MDT 2018

The shoes should be fine as long as they have been kept away from
contaminants, and ideally dry.

Rubber I'd be suspicious of, no way of telling until you put the wheel
cylinders under pressure. In practice on the car they may well last ten
years, but are supposed to be replaced every 3 at most.  Also damp could
have rusted the bores.  Strip them, and if bores and pistons are clean
replace the seals and boots.

Of course if they are rusty just junk them.