[Mgs] Traffic, was: Engine Bay pics

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 17:36:36 MDT 2017

   Love seeing some MG traffic on the list! And welcome Ira! Good to see
your A-H experience too. A little cross-breeding strengthens us all. (Yea,
I have 9 different marques in my collection of 13 cars.)
   Not only has Houston - my home - been soggy, its also been really hot.
In fact, its too hot for me to work at my shop. So I have been finishing
the restoration of my '53 TD at home in the garage, aided by a portable air
conditioner that if started early, can keep the garage just under 90°F.
That and a big fan make for a tolerable environment...if only just.
   September brings a bit cooler weather so I will soon be able to work for
a few morning hours at the shop, and then switch to home garage and the MG.
I really need only a couple of weeks to have the car finished. To that
end...
   - New seat back upholstery to install.
   - Left front suspension and brakes to finish.
   - Weeping fuel tank seam to seal.
   - Left front wing and running board to attach.
   - Road tests.

Best regards,

Rick, at the Radnor Hunt Concours this weekend