[Mgs] New to list

D Councill dcouncill at karamursel.org
Sat Sep 9 11:37:28 MDT 2017

Your picture does show some anomalies, not only with the missing PCV valve but the gas line routing as well. Here are a couple of engine compartment pictures from my 67BGT. These were taken by the previous owner in 1999 and the car was/is fairly original other than the radiator overfill container and air filter modifications (which I later replaced).

http://www.karamursel.org/mg/engine1.jpg

http://www.karamursel.org/mg/engine2.jpg

There are several online catalogs that also show the layouts and parts such as mossmotors.com and most parts are readily available.

David Councill

67 BGT

64 MGB

72 MGB