[Mgs] New to list

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 13:06:37 MDT 2017

Hello All,
 Have owned 59 Austin Healey 100-6 for 43 years and have done a lot of the
work myself. I used to work for an Austin Healey repair shop and know the
cars inside and out. I learned to drive a stick on a 58 MGA coupe when I
was 17.
I am  a new owner of a 67 MGB Barn find that I bought for my wife.  The car
sat for 27 years and has 84K miles on it. My friend rebuilt the carbs, put
new seats in it, rebuilt  the clutch hydraulics and started the engine.
He decided he was not into the project and I bought it.
I have not driven a B in 40 years.
I had a challenge getting the engine bay open, but got er done.
I am missing bit from the engine. It is a 67. I have researched that I am
missing much of the PCV system, but could use some help  what else is
missing?
Anyone have a complete PCV system for sale or give away?
I would appreciate any help in identifying  what's missing?
Anyone have a good source for used parts. i also need the cover over the
master cylinders.

I could use some photos of a 67 engine and engine bay
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words