[Mgs] Test

David Councill dcouncill at karamursel.org
Thu Sep 7 09:37:17 MDT 2017

Perhaps I can clarify a few things that have been mentioned in this thread.
When you subscribe to these lists on team.net, there are a number of options
available. For example, when you send an email to the list, you can choose
whether you get a copy of your email ("receive your own posts to the list')
- mine is set to "no" which might be the default. You can also turn off mail
delivery if you are on vacation or set your email to a daily digest rather
than separate emails. There is even an option to receive an acknowledgement
email when you send email to the list although I have never tried it.

Typically, the list sends out a reminder email (monthly?) that has your
account password as well as the link to manage your subscription. The email
is always the same but you should at least retain one copy of this email.
But in short, you can go to the link below and login with your email address
and that password, and take a look at your subscription options and adjust
accordingly.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs

David Councill
64 MGB