[Mgs] quick sale 79 B

Clayton Kirkwood crk at godblessthe.us
Fri Oct 6 15:34:35 MDT 2017

As it says, it. I have all the doors and interior, hood and trunk off ready
for painting. It was primed and sanded. Most all parts can be found. I live
in Newcastle, between Sacramento and Auburn. Basically a little priming and
sanding put back together. One problem: the head was off and rain water got
into everything. I don't know how bad things are. It may be shot, but
engines abound or it may be salvageable. I threw some acid in the cylinders
and they cleaned up hopefully below the rings as well. Interior is in great
shape.

It goes to the crusher in days. Give me a reasonable price and I will take
it.

Clayton

916.474.0509