[Mgs] MG Repair shops along the I-70 corridor from St. Louis to Atlantic City, NJ

Robert J. Guinness guinness at stclegal.com
Fri May 26 14:31:53 MDT 2017

I am planning an epic back roads journey from St. Louis to the New
Jersey Shore in my 1960 MGA (or as Barney Gaylord would say, " a weekend
outing").  If the past is prologue, I expect a few mechanical set
backs.  I plan to travel relatively close to the I-70 corridor, but
avoiding limited access highways (think of the coffee mug tree in Yale,
IL, the largest ball of paint in Alexandria, IN, the largest horseshoe
crab in Blanchester, OH,//and Lucy the Elephant in Margate, NJ).  Can
those on the list that are within 100 miles of this route either post or
e-mail me with their favorite or suggested MG repair shops (100 miles is
the range of my AAA towing service).  Many thanks and I hope that I
never have to use your replies.
--
e-mail signature

Robert Guinness