[Mgs] MG-T and MG list

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 06:50:42 MDT 2017

  Thanks, Simon, for this suggestion.
  My iPad does not seem to show a way to do that, but I got a friend to get into Gmail on my desk-top. He found the spam folder, filled to overflowing, including at least six recent list messages. The folder dumps everything older than 30 days apparently.
  By checking "not spam" on the list messages, friend says that Gmail will learn that list messages are not spam.
 Fingers crossed....
Bob