[Mgs] MGB Exhaust

John DiFede difejo1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 12:17:02 MST 2017

Last week I inquired about exhaust systems.
I want to let you all know that
I decided to put a new Bell Stainless system on my ‘73 MGB.  The system fits well and is much quieter than my old bomb box sports system.  I am very happy with it and would recommend it if you are shopping for a new system.   I purchased it on eBay for just under $300 delivered complete with gaskets and clamps.
Also it appears that Falcon systems are no longer sold by Moss USA and they are also listed as out of stock by Victoria British for my 73 MGB.

John DiFede
1973 MGB

Sent from my iPhone