[Mgs] Turn signal

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Sun Dec 3 02:31:38 MST 2017

By 'resistance' Max probably means poor connections, and LEDs provide too
much resistance rather than not enough.  However while that is a factor in
the later 2-pin MGB flasher, the earlier MGB 3-pin thermal unit (which I
would have thought would be the same as an original MGA unit) doesn't
operate in the same way.  In that case if both corners are lighting then I'd
say it's more likely to be the flasher unit itself.

PaulH.