[Mgs] LBC Valuation in Divorce

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Fri Sep 9 06:57:36 MDT 2016

Id tell the Ex that I'd split the cost of an appraisal with her. Perhaps
the appraisal results would be a reality check for both of you.  After
the appraisal I'd have to make a choice between one of each running and
one of each non-running.   Or perhaps you could buy out her share.  Do
you have a place to keep them?

CR