[Mgs] Carbs still being nasty

Clayton Kirkwood crk at godblessthe.us
Mon Nov 28 15:31:43 MST 2016

Hey thanks Bob for the specific help. Go to autox.team.net and change your
email there. The piston drops just fine with a good clank. When the piston
drops with it inside the pot is when I get problems. It goes all the way
down except but the last little bit. Sometimes the piston is hard to lift
but the moves fine. I have no oil in at all.

To add to this, I started having gas bubbling out the jet. I checked the
float bowl and it was drained. It seemed like the gas hadn't even come in
through valve and the float was at the bottom and dry. I checked in water
and it was buoyant and only had a small piece of solder inside. I am waiting
for a new one all the same.

When it rains, it pours.

Also, when I've been able to get it running at around 900, it slowly drops
and dies unless I goose the throttle.

Clayton