[Mgs] steering wheel quest

Phil Bacon pboldtrix at juno.com
Sun May 8 10:05:35 MDT 2016

David.......if you like the looks of the banjo steering wheel, consider using an early MG Midget wheel.  It has two chrome spokes on the  radials instead of three, is an inch or so smaller in diameter, and is virtually indistinguishable from the original.  I did this on my 67 GT and no one notices the difference.  The boss matches but you'll need to do some shop mods on the original horn push button to make it work as well as create a threaded allen bolt hole to fasten it to the wheel.  Moss has them, but be sure to get the early one...the later midget wheel boss won't fit.  Phil Bacon67 MGBGT72 TR6