[Mgs] MG and Triumph Decals

David Breneman david_breneman at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 11:11:41 MDT 2016

From: Ron Olds via Mgs <mgs at autox.team.net>

> I am looking for 12 inch decals of the MG and
> Triumph logos and have not had any luck finding
> them.  Does anyone know a source?

Twelve inches is pretty big for a decal.  And the
setup charge for making them must be pretty hefty.

Have you asked around at a local banner-making shop?
You can frequently take in camera-ready art or a
digital image and they can cut out a self-stick

vinyl copy of it in any size.  I've had some signs
made this way, and worked for a company once that
had all the graphics for their large delivery
trucks done this way.