[Mgs] Fog Light Rocker Switch

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Sun Feb 7 09:18:20 MST 2016

Dave

I got some switches that were identical to my
1970 MGB  ones from someone on the Continent when
I was building my GT V8 several years
ago.  Replaced all of my swirches.   I cannot
find any data on my PCs but I think the name was
Eurospares or Europarts or something
similar.  They had some interesting stuff.   Mr Google will help :-)

At 10:31 AM 2/7/2016 -0500, dave willner via Mgs wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I’m trying to locate a chrome bezel Lucas
>rocker switch for fog or driving lights for my
>70 MGB. I’d like to move the under dash switch
>to the center panel next to the Hazard and
>replace it with a similar rocker?  Anyone know
>of a supplier or have any ideas where I might try?  Appreciate it
>
>Dave Willner
>Stroudsburg, PA
>59 TR3A BRG
>70 MGB BRG