[Mgs] MG GS

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 08:06:58 MST 2016

Well, those may not be good examples - TVR and Lotus have both gone in and out of bankruptcy over the years, as well as multiple owners. And yeah, while MGis no longer the same as it was under BMC and Leyland, there is a lineage there. Most of their intended market has no idea what they 'used' to be, anyway, andprobably wouldn't care. We are not part of their intended market.

Dan D