[Mgs] MG GS

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Mon Feb 1 14:00:19 MST 2016

Folks,

I would never ever buy one.  What in Satan's domain has it got to do
with MG ??   It is like "Pierre Cardin" stuff - He has said
publically that he never has anything to with the products that bear
his name except haut couture,  He says if someone wants to give money
to stick his name on something why not, wouldn't you.  And if people
think he has anything to do with watches, jewelry, mans clothes then
that is not his problem - if they are so dumb.   He is nothing else
than haut couture!!!!!!!!!!!!!   So why buy an MG that is only
labelled as an MG.

Poor old Kimber must be turning in his grave

At 01:59 PM 2/1/2016 -0500, Jim Ray via Mgs wrote:
>Click here to see the new model:
><http://www.carbuyer.co.uk/news/148169/mg-gs-suv-preview-and-first-verdict>http://www.carbuyer.co.uk/news/148169/mg-gs-suv-preview-and-first-verdict
>

>On 2/1/2016 12:56 PM, Paul Root via Mgs wrote:
>>Just got mail fro. MG UK that the "clock is ticking" for the new MG
>>SUV reveal.
>>
>>I bet it doesn't look anything like the retro SUV concept that
>>vaguely looked like the BGT.
>>

>>--
>>Paul.
>>
>>sent from my iPad