[Mgs] Roller rocker price increase

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Tue Dec 27 11:45:07 MST 2016

  Hi List(s). Sorry to do the impersonal mass email thing, but it is the
quickest method of getting this out. Our roller rocker manufacturer has
a price increase effective 1/1/2017.  Roughly 7%. Prices on our website
currently do not reflect this increase. We will be changing prices early
January.  Our roller  rockers are American made. They feature the
largest roller tip in the industry. Oil-lite bronze shaft bushings,
rather than needle, offer greater dependability with out the stress of
rocker shaft wear.  Both roller tip and pushrod cup are oiled by
passages in rocker arm.  Stop and think about this for a moment. needle
bearings are good for supporting a rotating assembly such as gears. But,
the rocker arm does not rotate 360 degrees on the rocker shaft so you
have the stress of extremely hard needle bearings wearing on a very
small area.  Plus, needle bearings, by design, allow oil to escape
between the needles.   Even the big cam manufacturers are going back to
bushings.

Order by January 15 and we will honor the current website pricing.
Please make sure to reference this email for that pricing. Thank y9ou
for your time.

Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022