[Mgs] starter farter <- Carbs still being nasty

Clayton Kirkwood crk at godblessthe.us
Sun Dec 4 14:21:47 MST 2016

You know how problems come in threes? My problems come in lifetimes:{

I start the car, almost catches, and I pull the starter knob again. But
before the first attempt at starting is finished. A definite change in sound
and action. It grinds hard but nothing happens. I read in the manual that
this can happen when trying to start the car when it is already going.

I get out the hammer and bang on various parts of the starting knowing that
sometimes that helps. It doesn't in this case. Removal seems pretty straight
forward once the nuts and bolts are removed. That doesn't look quite so
easy.

Thoughts?

TIA,

Clayton