[Mgs] carb leaks that shouldn't be happening

Clayton Kirkwood crk at godblessthe.us
Mon Aug 22 18:07:27 MDT 2016

Yes. I've looked at Barney's web page, verified my carb assembly is correct
w/ exception of possibly two copper washers inside the assembly. I've
mighty-torqued:<) the hose to bowl top and the hose to banjo joints with
limited success. I tightened the bowl to carb pieces  largely with success
but still have leakages. The fiber washers on the lipped banjo to hose
connections are seeming a bit wide to fit well inside the lip. I'll try
grinding the outer diameter down to fit in better.