[Mgs] carb leaks that shouldn't be happening

Clayton Kirkwood crk at godblessthe.us
Mon Aug 22 16:06:22 MDT 2016

No. I have 4 new fibers surrounding the banjos at the carb input. While I followed Barney’s tightening recommendation, I still seem to be leaking there and possibly at the flex tubing connection, and I really cranked good, to the point of no more turning. Still a little on the bowl to carb  body underneath on one side with all new rubbers there. I took apart and ensured that the bits were correctly ordered in the bodies with new corks, oiled and t-shirt scrubbed jets. I guess a little more finagling.