[Mgs] fuel pump problems, need help

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Mon Aug 1 06:34:09 MDT 2016

If you run it when dry it should still chatter with either the inlet or the outlet port blocked, but slower than when both are open.  If you hold your thumb over the inlet, run it then stop it, there should still be a little suction left when you remove your thumb.  Likewise on the outlet there should still be a bit of pressure left.  If the non-return valves are faulty you won't get that.