[Mgs] Poor fitting factory hardtop

dcouncill dcouncill at karamursel.org
Sun Sep 20 11:45:15 MDT 2015

Yes, I have the same problem on my 72B. I installed the weather seal, and the best I could do is to not push the seal in all the way, just enough to allow the window to just touch the seal. Maybe once convertible season is over, I’ll refit the hard top and try any other approaches that might be suggested.

One mistake I made about ten years ago was having the hard top painted to match the car – in black tulip. Otherwise, I could have also used it with my red 64B, but at the time, I hadn’t considered or thought about getting another B.

David Councill

64 B

67 BGT

72 B