[Mgs] FW: Hazard flasher question

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Mon Oct 19 14:30:06 MDT 2015

I can confirm Paul’s last sentence. My February 1971 BGT has a similar issue sometimes.

Rocking the hazard switch a few times always helps.

It still is the original switch and so is the indicator relay as well.

The grease issue happened on the heater fan switch as well.

Cleaning and adding new grease solved the problem there.

Cheers,

Hans