[Mgs] demurred mga start

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Mon Oct 19 01:16:39 MDT 2015

Would originally have been HS carbs then with the float chambers on the side of the main carb body, in which case much easier to deal with.

HIFs were a later type also fitted in pairs and have the float chambers as part of the main carb body, underneath.  Zenith was later still and fitted singly but has the float chamber similar to the HIF.

  I have a 62 MkII with a two carb setup. What are the diffs between the three that you mention? I'll check the plugs after cranking for a while but given no gas smell I expect stuck floats or needles.