[Mgs] mga trunk seal

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Mon Nov 2 16:05:42 MST 2015

Yup, that's about it.  It's real easy to get too much stretch and then
the material will creep back and be too short.  IIRC, I placed it into
the "trough" and compressed it a tad as I put it in.  Just enough so it
didn't pop out. I put the seam at the forward end of the boot(trunk)
hidden behind one of the hinges.  Others may prefer a different
arrangement.  After I wash the car I remove the seal and dry out the trough.

Have fun,
Dave
59 :{)
Burlington WI