[Mgs] question about steering rebuild

Clayton Kirkwood crk at godblessthe.us
Tue May 19 15:03:08 MDT 2015

Thanks Eric. No, I don't think there is anything wrong with the tires; she
gets driven often, and bumping problem is just at around 70+. Having never
seen original springs front or rear, I don't know what would be sagging. I
know that in the old Landrover trucks, it's not uncommon to replace leaf
springs from time to time. Like the square wheel analogy:<) As far as the
bearings, like I said, I don't having specific indications that the bearing
are failing, but bearing can pretty easy to replace, but like you said,
false security is always an issue.

Clayton