[Mgs] 79 MGB handbrake

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Fri Jul 17 08:07:58 MDT 2015

That sounds intriguing. I have a '69 Tourer w/wire wheels.  The cable
for it doesn't have a rectangular box, AIR.  The repro cable - from Moss
yrs ago - was a tad too long.  Moss called it specification drift, fer
Pete's sake.  The only way I've been able to keep the handbrake working
is to keep the rear shoes pretty tight.  I wonder if I could use the
later cable.  What does it look like?  Pics?

CR