[Mgs] banjo axle breather dilemma

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Sat Jul 11 18:10:32 MDT 2015

  The vent holes in the axles of T-series cars are protected by the strap that secures brake line to the axle. It seems crude, but I can think of no complaints about dirt in the axle tube.     If you can not find the fitting that threads in, you might try covering the hole using a hose clamp, perhaps with a piece of scotch-brite to provide a bit better air pressure adjustment and dirt exclusion.
Bob