[Mgs] follow up on mga 1622 suspension issues

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Fri Jul 3 10:11:55 MDT 2015

Sounds like you've left the shims out.  The end play of the bearings is
set by the thickness of the shims between the bearings and the spacer.
The more shim thickness, the less end play and vice-versa. The shims
come in various thicknesses, you select the thicknesses to combine i
order to arrive at the proper end play.

Suggest you buy the factory shop manual and read up on it.

CR