[Mgs] 543 Classic Cars

David Breneman david_breneman at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 10:20:23 MST 2015

 From: Dan DiBiase via Mgs <mgs at autox.team.net>

> Ditto. I can never understand why someone would
> have too many cars they could reasonably drive.
> That's not really a 'car' guy, in my view, just
> a guy with an obsession that might just as easily
> have been applied to paintings or rocking horses, IMHO.

Personally, I'm glad that there have been people like
Harold LeMay (and in a prior generation, Bill Harrah)
who had the ability and interest to create car
collections that can be enjoyed by the public.  I see
more interesting vehicles at LeMay's annual open house
(never been to the museum - yet) than I could see in
a lifetime of traveling from person to person to see
one guy's one or two cars.  I have my own books, but
I'm glad there's a Library of Congress as well.