[Mgs] Reality TV

Rick Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 05:37:37 MST 2015

Sadly, we're used to adverts on TV. Even our public television now has advertisements, if restricted to before and after proper content. Any time I watch live TV, I use the adverts as toilet breaks. :-P That said, we rarely watch anything live any more.

Over here the old networks have a new trick to entice the millenials to watch live. They include interactive online content during the shows that isn't available if watching recorded. And of course, no self respecting millenial can resist playing with his smart-device, even when watching a TV show!

-rick

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5