[Mgs] Curious UK Info

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Sun Feb 15 02:36:25 MST 2015

They certainly do, and flat out, although whether they drive the cars the
whole way themselves on the long-distance specials or not is another matter.
The Argentina episode was interesting, but only for being able to see just
how large the support organisation was when they were run out of the
country.  Other than that, and the few shots of spectacular scenery, it was
boring.

It took Clarkson several series before someone taught him how to handle
oversteer on a rear-wheel drive car and understeer on a front-wheel drive on
their test circuit.  Before that every outing of the former ended with him
flooring the throttle after he had lost it and pirouetting in a cloud of
tyre smoke.  The latter he just slid off.