[Mgs] First drive of the year

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 08:02:38 MDT 2015

I went to do the 'second' drive of the year for the '76 on Sunday (the first was only 5 miles to get the dust off) - dead battery, totally flat.... Didn't have time tomess around jumping it, and I think it needs to sit on a charger anyway. Hopefully can get the battery to the local shop on Friday.
Dan D'76B, '65BCentral NJ USA