[Mgs] Tonneau Cover Stowage Bag on eBay

Norm twobees at sprynet.com
Wed Apr 15 06:35:26 MDT 2015

Last night I put what should be the last of MGB things on eBay - a Stowage
Bag for the Tonneau Cover.  Can be used for all Tonneau Covers 1962 to 1980.

It is Item 281662789716.

And, there are still 3 days to bid on the Tonneau Cover itself.  Looks like
it is the only early, non-headrest cover on eBay now.

Also have a box of things like used valve cover & Carb insulation panel, and
more that I'll post here when I do an inventory.  Better one of you gets it
than the garbage dump or recycler.

Thanks for helping me clean out the garage.

Norm