[Mgs] MGA 1960 still in full restoration

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Thu Apr 9 13:07:27 MDT 2015

Yeah, I totally understand. I have one car that is on its 29th month in the shop, for what started out as accident repair. Its motor is on a stand in my carport, after they pulled it to fix the radiator support.

I just dropped off my 67 MGB project, but I tried to impress on this shop that it was (1) NOT a show-quality restoration, and (2) I wanted it back in this calendar year. We’ll see...

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149